A one day course giving managers an overview of key mental health conditions and concepts. The training includes looking at best practice to support good mental health in the workplace and staff experiencing poor mental health distress.
• What is mental health?
• Mental health & stigma
• Common mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety, suicide, psychosis
• Recognising mental health conditions in your employees
• Supporting employees with MH conditions
• Support during a leave of absence
• Support after a leave of absence
We are able to deliver this course for up to 15 learners at your venue. For information regarding costs please contact email@example.com