Adult Mental Health First Aid Refresher Training – 9.30am-1.30pm
How often should MHFA England skills be refreshed?
Enabling your Mental Health First Aiders to refresh their skills, the same way your physical first aiders do, is a great way to demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to treating mental health and physical health equally. Investing in the course will give you the confidence that your Mental Health First Aiders are performing their role safely and effectively.
Empower Mental Health First Aiders with regular Refresher training.
The four hour Refresher course will support your Mental Health First Aiders by:
- Renewing their skills
- Updating their knowledge of mental health supports
- Giving them the chance to practice applying the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- Four hour face to face course
- Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities
- We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
Each and every course is delivered by a quality assured instructor, who has attended and passed the rigorous seven-day instructor training programme accredited by the Royal Society for Public Health.