One of the difficulties with stress is that people experience stress in different ways. This contributes to stress manifesting itself differently.
This training shows us that stress isn’t avoidable but it is manageable. A key action in order to minimise risk is to identify stress-related problems as early as possible, so that action can be taken before serious stress-related illness occurs.
• An understanding of how stress can affect us physically and mentally
• A greater knowledge of the signs, symptoms, risk factors and recommended treatments for stress
• How to identify our own triggers
• Explore mindfulness and how we can celebrate the present rather than regretting the past or fearing the future
• Identify a positive coping strategy to support our own Mental Health and indeed our stress levels.
The course is for everyone aged 16 and above and you don’t need any qualifications or experience in mental health to take part.
You can register your interest by using the ‘contact us’ section above. This will then send an email to the instructor running the course who will then get in touch to confirm your place.